Simple yet, flavourful fish recipe, which will have your friends and family thinking your an amazing chef. Sautéed with garlic lemon and herb, perfect meal for dinner.
Servings: 4 servings
4 trout fillet steaks (about 150-g each), pin bone removed, skin on
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
Salt to taste
4 garlic cloves, chopped
3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 tbsp white wine
3 tbsp butter, room temperature, divided
2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Dry the trout fillet steaks with a paper towel, score the skin side with a sharp knife, season with Italian herb seasoning and salt.
- In Cuisipro Soft-Touch Aluminum 9.5"/24cm Fry Pan, heat two tablespoons of the oil with one tablespoon of the butter over moderately high heat. Put the trout skin side down in the pan and cook until golden, about 5 minutes. Turn and cook until golden on the second side and just done, 1-2 minutes longer.
- After the fish is cooked through, using the Cuisipro Fish Tongs, carefully remove fish from skillet and place on a plate, leave all the cooking oils in the pan. Keep the fish warm.
- Add the garlic, lemon juice, and white wine to the pan with the oil. Cook on medium-low heat for about 1 minute, until garlic softens. Remove from heat. Add one tablespoon of chopped parsley and two tablespoons of butter to the sauce, stirring, until the butter melts and forms a creamy mixture.
- Spoon sauce over the fish, top the fish and sauce with the remaining one tablespoon of parsley, and serve.