Oven Roasted Pork Loin with Mustard, Garlic & Herbs
Looking for an appetizing yet simple recipe to feed your family or friends? This oven roasted pork loin recipe - is an absolute must try! So simple yet packed with juicy flavour.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 60 mins
Total Time: 1 hour 10 min
½ pc pork loin
Salt and Pepper, to taste
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
3 tbsp olive oil
5 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the olive oil, chopped garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt, set aside.
- Tie the pork loin with butcher twine, and season with salt and pepper. Cover the loin with Dijon mustard, using Cuisipro Silicone Basting Brush.
- Sprinkle the loin with the herb mixture all the way around.
- Place the loin on the Cuisipro Dual Rack, and then place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Roast at 350 F for approximately 60 minutes, until the internal cooking temperature reaches 160 F.
- Remove from the oven and rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve.